Features:– Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing.– Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large model– Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating– Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
– Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
Material: Tempered glass
Application: For ender-3/pro 3D printer
Temperature Settings For Different Filaments:1.PLA: 50-65ºC2. ABS: 80-120ºC3. PC: 100-125ºC4. Nelon: 100-130ºC5. PP: 100-130ºC6. PETG: 70-90ºC
7. TPU: 40-60ºC
1x Creality 3D® Glass Platform
You may also like…
- – This is a kit containing some of the most common upgrades for the creality Ender-3 CR10.– Our kits include all the necessary screws & parts needed to directly replace your old original weak creality plastic extruder.
– All you do is unbolt the old original creality plastic extruder & screw in the new “Metal Extruder” and your ready to start printing.
1. Double gear extrusion mechanism, high extrusion force, ensuring smooth feeding
2. The original aluminum alloy driver is supplied with CR-10S PRO. It can also be installed in Ender-3, Tornado… stable and durable.
3. All-metal aluminum alloy, diy aluminum block, need to be assembled by itself
- -Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, “Resume Print” technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints!-The advanced MK-10 extruder’s genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion.