DESIGN YOUR OWN CUSTOM HAND-MADE MECHANICAL KEYBOARD USB CABLES!
We want you to get connected as soon as possible!
We will get you connected to the technology you love that allows you to be creative, learn, live, and enjoy what you have.
We happen to make these custom and bespoke USB cables which allow you to get connected to your devices!
Why JUJUCables and Why Our Cables are Better?:
- These cables are hand made in Australia!
- You don’t want to buy a cable that is not manufactured properly. It may look nice on the outside but you don’t know how it was built from the inside. This leads to broken devices because cables are manufactured poorly. At JUJU we want you and your devices to have the best connection possible, so we ensure that cables are protected internally and manufactured consistently.
- Our cables are made from high quality metal parts and are gold plated where possible.
How to Customize Your USB Cable:
- First, choose your colour for the material of your USB cable. This is your base colour and will serve as the basis of what colour scheme you are trying to match.
- Second, choose your double sleeving. This material goes on top of the base colour and will help to add aesthetics, strength and create the ultimate bespoke USB cable. You can mix and match your base and secondary colours to create some awesome and unique colour combinations. Feel free to get inspired by checking our gallery on Instagram and consider following for more!
- Third, choose a connector casing colour (aka heatshrink). This is the piece of strong plastic that slips on top of the connectors. They provide aesthetics allowing you to customise the colours and also covers the casing to create smoother curves. If you prefer seeing what the connector looks like you can use opt for clear casings! Also feel free to hover over the ‘Dual Colour’ options that match common keyboard keycap sets or releases.
- Fourth, choose your connector for the device side of the cable. This USB cable comes with a Male USB A connector on one side of the cable. All you have to choose is the device connector you will be attaching this too! You may be connecting this to a keyboard or mobile phone. The most common connectors are: Type C and Mini B, with Micro B being less common. Hover over the connector choices to see which one matches your device.
- Please note our Type-C connectors are made for USB 2.0 specifications (and include the 56K resistor for the safety of your device). We are hoping to venture into USB 3.0 – 3.1 in the future.
- The length of the cable is up to you. We highly recommend a 1.5m cable which is great for mobile phones and for devices on your desk. We believe a 1.5m cable is a great length for most setups to reach between a USB port on a computer or a USB hub located on your desk.
If you think you may need a longer cable with a coil for flexibility in length on a desk or other setup, then you can check out our Coiled USB Cable Customizer!
- Length: 1.5m
- Sleeving: Double sleeved for quality, durability and aesthetics with a paracord inner layer and Techflex durable sleeving outer layer.
- Connector Qualities: Durable gold plating on the connector and internal pins
- Made in Australia by hand.
Most gaming setups are about 1.5m from the PC to their device on their desk (such as a keyboard). The cable can be very easily wound up if it is too long and a USB hub is available near the monitor for example. If you think you need longer, you may need a versatile coiled cable.
Shipping your Cable:
This is a hand-made product and is not mass produced. We believe in quality and I am sure you do too. Your order may take between 3-4 weeks processing time to make and ship the cable. Shipping time depends on location. We only offer tracked shipping for our cables.
To track your order or see approximate shipping times please check our shipping page.
Ultimate Support and Service:
Have a problem with your cable? No worries! We will look after you and make sure you are satisfied with your cable!
However, we will not replace cables that have been abused or damaged such as by: over-stretching the coil, forcefully twisting or breaking a connector, or any other obvious abuse.
Please do not forcefully over-stretch your coil like it is a slinky toy.
If you have any issues with your cable please let us know (by clicking here) and we will look after you!
Confused or Unsure About Getting A Coiled Cable?:
Please do not be afraid to message or contact us!