Have you seen how expensive a simple desoldering gun can be from big-name brands? They have awesome products but when someone just wants to desolder their keyboard or other electronic parts, it can get a bit expensive!
The S-993A 110V Electric Solder Sucker is a great option which is decent quality and reasonable price. Comes with an iron stand as well!
It’s quick and easy:
- Set the temperature to 380-400*C depending on the type of PCB and solder on the component.
- Place the tip of the gun on to the solder joint, leave for 3-4 seconds until the solder becomes liquid.
- Press the button to start the pump which sucks the solder out.
This tool is super easy to use. It is great for hobbyists getting started and starting a business. It heats up pretty quick too!
Great for keyboards, PCBs, electronic devices, etc.
Also very easily to clean out old solder from the heat resistant plastic casing. If it gets clogged it can be poked out with the included needles. Easy to use, disassemble and clean!
- Model S-993A (single pump)
- AC 110-130V (USA PLUG and VOLTAGE – 110V – You cannot use this in AUSTRALIA or HIGHER VOLTAGE COUNTRIES. Click here to see the AUSTRALIA/CHINA 220v version – S-993A 100W Electric Solder Sucker (CN/AU PLUG 220V AC))
- Power consumption – 100W
- Temperature 350°c ~ 450 °c
- Temperature Accuracy ± 2 °c
- Nozzle Specifications Ø 1.0mm (can be replaced! – 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm – Buy the other tips )
Package includes :
- 1 x S-993A 110-130V Electric Desoldering Gun – With US PLUG
- 1 x Iron stand
- 2 x Cleaner needle
- 1 x Replacement Nozzle (1.0MM)