The SH72 is a reasonably priced and great quality soldering iron that uses the same technology in big brand products!
It has a high wattage capability which will work very well with the right power brick! It can go upto 65W which is equivalent to the FX888D and other popular irons. This specific one is similar to the TS100 which uses a 5525 DC Barrel Jack!
That means any laptop power supply with the right connector should plug right in!
Power interface: 5.5 x 2.5
Working voltage: DC12-24V, (inner positive and outside negative)
Work current: >=1.5A
Temperature range: 220-400℃
Size of the control handle: 110 x 16 x 15mm
Tip size: 115 x 5.5mm
Package size: 165 x 85 x 22mm
Package weight: 60g
1. After the package is opened, loosen and remove the fastening nut;
2. Insert the head of soldering tip with conducting ring into the soldering iron seat;
3. Insert and tighten the nut; tighten the soldering tip;
4. Rotate the thermal control turntable and set it to proper temperature (increase the temperature it is rotated clockwise; reduce the temperature it is rotated anticlockwise);
1.5 Power on the well-prepared power adapter (DC12-24V); insert the DC plug to DC seat of the control handle of the soldering iron.
Change Solder Tip:
1. Disconnect SH72 power supply.
2. Loosen and remove the fitting nut.
3. Pull out the original solder tip and insert another solder tip again.
4. Insert and tighten the fitting nut again.
Reference Table for Soldering Iron Supply Voltage and Current:
|Operation Voltage||Electric Current||Power|
1 x SH72 65W Electric Solder Iron
1 x Solder Iron Tip (A choice between: SH-B2/SH-BC2/SH-C4/SH-D24/SH-I/SH-K/SH-Ku)
1 x Enlish User Manual
Looking for replacement soldering iron tips?
SH72 60W Replacement Soldering Iron Tips